Provides research and analysis support of commercial real estate markets. The role will encompass certain regular tasks around the collection and analysis of core data, as well as a range of activities that contribute to and support the team's production and delivery of research material.
* Assists in the collection, management and analysis of our proprietary market information regarding the commercial real estate market.
* Assists in the creation of both standard and bespoke point of sale Field Research outputs, usually under the supervision of the Senior Field Research Analyst.
* Liaises with brokers, Sales Management and Marketing/BD on specific pitches and projects.
* Works with SFRA and Data intelligence on the collection of data on newly available properties, transactions, tenants, tenants in the market, and new developments.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
* Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or Associate degree and a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 0-4 years of experience in commercial real estate or other market research role.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
* Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
* Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
* Experience with large and complex data sets preferred.
* Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
* Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Internal Number: 20026145
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.