With that mindset, as a business grows and evolves, keeping track of rent payments, critical dates, negotiation opportunities and accounting compliance can represent a sizable drain on time and resources - resulting in hidden inefficiencies and unrealized savings. The time and depth of expertise required to address this can be prohibitive. Outsourcing the management of lease obligations is the primary responsibility of CBRE's dedicated Portfolio Services team. We identify for client's methods to uncover savings, avoid risk, and manage landlord and sub-tenant interactions. This is a great opportunity to bring your passion for commercial real estate, diverse perspectives, ideas and collaborative work approach to our dynamic team environment.
The Portfolio Services (PS) Americas Regional Director is accountable for providing effective leadership of PS operational onsite and Regional Lease Administration service delivery teams.
This role will work in a matrix environment with senior business leaders and colleagues globally to deliver service to Americas PS clients.
The candidate can be located in the metropolitan markets across the East Coast.
If this describes you then we want to hear from you!
* Provide leadership for on-site, remote and SSC based Portfolio Services (Lease Administration team members).
* Contribute to revenue growth, account expansions, renewals and new business pursuits focusing on renewals and vetting new business models.
* Responsible for on-going service delivery, performance standards, productivity and quality for PS Lease Administration operations for GWS region.
* Monitor the PS quality assurance program and ensure target levels are achieved.
* Partner with the GWS Alliance Directors to develop and maintain a framework for peer reviews and diagnostics of on-site account teams in the Americas, with specific focus on operational processes, risk management, consistency and best practices.
* Provide support for resolution of performance issues/escalations raised by clients and accounts.
* Build a program that enables PS to better recognize and manage its commercial and operational risks and is in alignment with wider GWS risk programs. To include development of risk assessments for use on PS managed and on-site accounts as well as generally increasing the awareness of risk within PS and how it can be managed out.
* Ensure the firm incurs no business upsets; anticipates and mitigates potential risks; performs root cause analysis and action plans to address unanticipated issues or events and adhere to compliance standards.
* Partner with global compliance to ensure teams are meeting our control objectives and adhering to our strategy around compliance.
* Accountability with Exec Leadership for performance against Americas PS revenue and EBITDA targets.
* Partnering with PS Leadership on synergy savings initiatives
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with Accounting, Finance or Real Estate plus a minimum of 10 years commercial real estate experience.
* Experience in property management, lease administration or real estate accounting preferred. Master's degree in business or law preferred. CPA or CPM preferred.
* Must have strong interpersonal communication skills in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to write reports, present on complex topics, and motivate and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Must have in-depth financial knowledge and analytical skills
* Proficient with MS Office Suite and other programs widely use within lease administration
Internal Number: 20019370
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.